- Relieving stress
- Reducing back pain
- Strengthening the core
- Elongating the spine
Yoga exercising should be an exhilarating experience. Starting out will be challenging for you. Remaining positive is a mindset that will carry you through yoga. Having the spirit and inspiration to push forward will move you in the right direction. Rewarding moments will pay off when you look and feel the difference.
3-Steps to Heal Your Spine
Improve Your Health, Enhance Your Well-Being & Instantly Relieve Back Pain
With regular usage, the benefits of inversion therapy are endless...
More specifically, relieve your existing back pain--no harmful pills or expensive treatments required and you can also protect your back from permanent and painful spine damage.
It has been reported to boost your “happy” hormones and relieve spinal compression. If you suffer from back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain or all of the above, our yoga swing can help relieve those achy muscles.
Yoga swing is the perfect inversion therapy tool to rejuvenate and revitalize your health and exercise routine. The inversion yoga swing provides natural muscle stretching and strengthening into an all-in-one total body yoga workout.
What You Can Expect...
Instant Pain Relief - After a long day, spend a few minutes upside down and allow gravity to relax and elongate your back.
Injury Prevention - Start strengthening and elongating your spine today to prevent future injury and relieve wear and tear.
Flexibility - Add that extra depth to every stretch with strong and supportive materials that allow you to bend further with confidence.
Core and Upper Body Strength - Provide your core with a dynamic new challenge. Use gravity and inversion to push your upper body and core to the limit.
Peace of Mind - With just a few minutes of daily use, our yoga swing allows you to rest easy knowing you’re providing the elongating traction that your spine needs.
Studio Quality Yoga Accessories You'll Get:
- 1 Travel Bag
- 1 Yoga Swing Seat/Hammock
- 2 Yoga Swing Arms with 3 comfortably sized handles per yoga swing arm
- 4 High-Strength Steel Carabiners
Your new & improved yoga body awaits you!
★ Highly recommend to buy with our Hammock Hanging Hooks & Extension Hanging Belt↓ (click the photo to purchase)
- Product Size: 98" x 59"
- Material: Polyester Taffeta
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Buy and use our Ceiling Hooks and Extension Belt
- Hang in a door frame with Door Mount Bar
- Have a back yard or garden space? Get a Yoga Swing Stand
- Swing it over an exposed beam (in a lofted room, patio, or garage)
- Hang from a swing set/playground (easiest of all)
- Tie it to a tree branch
- Hang from a piece of gym equipment (like a chin-up bar)
- Instant traction on your spine (within minutes)
- Relief of back pain and possibly sciatica
- Core strength development
- Deeper backbends, shoulder tension release
- Functional upper body and full body strength