Similar to transplanting organs in humans, you can combine parts from two different trees to form a single, functioning individual. The benefit? An exact genetic duplicate of the superior tree.
That means, if you have one tree that harvests amazing fruit each year, you can create an exact copy by using this grafting technique an effectively double or triple your harvest.
Grafted fruit trees also bloom & produce sooner than those that are propagated by seeds - which, by the way, don't produce genetically identical offspring.
Perfect for fruit trees or growing a beautiful garden!
- Cut grafting stocks from 5mm up to 1.4cm diameter
- Heavy duty spring that can be used thousands of times
- Chromium plated blades to prevent rusting
- Automatic unlocking/safety lock for easy and effortless pruning
- Imported SK5 steel with hardness HRC60