Children bobbing their heads while sleeping in the car is a problem experienced by millions of parents, and it's actually very dangerous.
Our patented Car Seat Head Support prevents your child's head from falling forwards or sideways while napping in the car, giving you the peace of mind that your child is resting comfortably and safely in their seat.
YOUR CHILD WILL...
SPEND LESS TIME WHINING AND MORE TIME SLEEPING
NOT DRIVE YOU CLINICALLY INSANE WHILE DRIVING
- 😍100% brand new and high quality
- 😍 Nursing pillow can be extent to shoulder, to protect and support the cheek of baby-the sleeping baby can be safe and comfortable
- 😍 Hook and Loop design for the neck position, Mom can adjust according to the size of the baby's head
- 😍 Enjoy a long, relaxing drive and let your kids' "bobbing heads" have a rest, while you peacefully reach your destination.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- TWO PART SYSTEM - This is made of two parts, the headrest that is attached to the car seat and a head strap which connects to it. When the child is awake, the head strap is moved up above the child's head without disturbing them. When the toddler falls asleep the head strap is lowered to the forehead, with a gap of up to 1" between the forehead and strap.
- SAFETY - This's patented Velcro support system provides just enough support to hold your child's head in place but will give way in the event of an accident. The product is compliant with international safety regulations. Various crash tests for head, chest and neck safety, as well as for side impact were conducted, under the US – FMVSS 213, NPRM 213, EU – ECER44 and were found to fully comply with the safety standards.
- PERFECT FIT - Easily attaches to all kinds of car seats and high back boosters. The special Velcro design allows the head strap to easily adjust to every head size - SleepUp will grow with your kids!.
ACTUALLY ENJOY A ROAD TRIP WITH YOUR CHILDREN
HAVE YOUR SANITY BACK
BE WISHING WE MADE THESE IN ADULT SIZES
Question: Is it safe?
Answer: The product is compliant with international safety regulations. Various crash tests for head, chest and neck safety, as well as for side impact were conducted, under the US – FMVSS 213, NPRM 213, EU – ECER44 and were found to fully comply with the safety standards. Please ensure the your child is supervised at all times the product is in use.
Question: What age is it suitable for?
Answer: The product is suitable for children sitting in a front facing car seat or high-back booster. It can be used for many years, starting from when your child is in a forward facing car seat, through to when they are sitting in a high back booster. The product includes a forehead strap that is connected by Velcro, so it can be adjusted according to your child's head size.
Question: What happens in an accident?
Answer: In the unfortunate situation of an accident, the velcro-attached forehead strap automatically detaches and allows for the natural movement of the head, so it does not restrict the head in any way. Furthermore, it is important to note that the product does not alter the way a car seat or high back booster performs in an accident.
Question: Does it disturb the child?
Answer: Not at all. When the child is awake, the forehead strap is moved up above the head, without touching the top of the head. The child enjoys the soft feeling of the cushion against the sides of their face. When the child falls asleep, and the forehead strap is pushed downward to their forehead, there is still a 1 cm gap between it and the child’s head. This allows for free movement of the head while napping and does not restrict the head.
Question: Can it be cleaned?
Answer: The product is made mainly of textile which means that it can be machine washed on cold in the delicate cycle. The product can be washed as is, without taking out any parts, as even the snaps on the product are rust-proof. Lay flat to dry (do not wring). Do not put it in the dryer.